Light and fluffy pancakes
These light fluffy pancakes are delicious and easy to make. you can have any topping you like and they go down well with kids. Just try not to eat too many!
110g plain flour, sifted
200ml milk mixed with 75ml/3fl oz water
1tsp vanilla essence
Prep: 5 mins Cook: 10 mins Extra time: 2 mins
- Put the flour in a bowl and add the eggs and vanilla, mix together.
- Pour in the milk and water, mix together.
- Add a tiny pinch of salt and mix in.
- Put a small drizzle of cooking oil in a pan and get it hot.
- Pour in your mixture, about 3 tablespoons at a time for a 20cm pan.
- Tilt the pan to move the mixture around the pan.
- When the top has bubbles and the edges become dry, flip.
- Cook on the other side for just under a minute.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Mix all in a blender for extra light and fluffy pancakes.
You can also add your preferred ingredients on top such as a squeeze lemon, orange or lime, or a sprinkle of sugar. For me it must be smeared with golden syrup!