Gourmet Beef Burger
Looking for a classic, tasty beef burger recipe? We have a great juicy and mouth-watering beef burgers that anyone can make. With the warn weather they can easily be prepared the night before ready for the BBQ.
500 g minced beef
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp tomato purée
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
8 slices pancetta
4 burger buns halved and toasted
4 thick slices vintage cheddar
salad leaves, caramelised onion relish or tomato chutney, to serve
- Place the mince, garlic, tomato paste, sauce, parsley, and a pinch each of sea salt and cracked black pepper in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Shape into 4 large flat patties.
- Place a round of pancetta on each side of each patty.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. (or BBQ)
- Cook the patties for 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Place the patties on the base of the toasted buns and top with cheese, salad leaves and onion or chutney.
- Top with remaining bun halves and serve.